sábado, 15 de junho de 2019

World Soccer Database

At test level, I started selling World Soccer Database packages, with all the clubs that have played 1st division in their country someday, I would initially only make the uniforms, but I thought that placing the logos would be cool, very simple, but it's practical, it's in excel and as long as I find the missing items I'll send it at no cost to whoever purchases it.

The value of the package with 3 countries is 50.00 reais for Brazil and 25 euros for abroad.

The purchase can be by deposit or paypal.
send an email to: educacella@gmail.com

Confirming the deposit or payment I send the file by email.



The first 3 countries will be ANGOLA, SOUTH AFRICA AND ALGERIA, the dates next to the names is the last participation in a national championship of the 1st division.

PACKAGE CONTAINS:

128 CLUBS OF SOUTH AFRICA

88 CLUBS OF ANGOLA

74 CLUBS OF ALGERIA

32 CLUBS OF ASCENSION ISLAND

54 CLUBS OF BENIN

42 CLUBS OF BOTSWANA

41 CLUBS OF BURKINA FASO

53 CLUBS OF BURUNDI

58 CLUBS OF CAPE VERDE


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário